The ‘I am’ statements become the lenses of how the child see themselves in the world, followed by a thought of the day, which plants the seed further that they can achieve anything, whilst connecting back to natures support.
DIFFERENT IDEAS TO CREATE A RITUAL WITH YOUR CHILD
- Shuffle the deck, tap magic into cards and pull a card, reading the message you need for that moment.
- Pull a card…
- In the morning, to start your day off in the light
- At bedtime to prepare for sleep and reflect on the day
- For a moment of calm if your child is distressed as way to discuss feeling or situations that the child may be experiencing and allows them to know everything is always okay
- For FUN, inspiring the feelings of joy, connection and to build self-esteem
- Pull a card to share with a friend who may be in need or place one in your child’s lunchbox, pocket or backpack.